1 January 2012
New Year's Resolutions
I thought I would make some resolutions this year and er, actually try and stick to them. My list seems pretty big! I am obviously not satisfied about the way things are right now!
1. Stop biting my nails, yes this is my resolution every year. I have bitten my nails pretty much ever since I can remember, I have never had nice nails. I bite them to the point where they hurt and sometimes I can barely see nail, pretty gross I know. So far 3 days with no biting, go me!
2. Lose weight & get fit, this is another resolution I make every year....so far the healthy eating is yet to start.
3. Read 25 books, first I thought read 100 and then I thought, impossible! then 50 and even that is 1 a week so no life there. I think 25 is a reasonable number and my sister and I decided we are going to do this one together.
4. Say 'I Love You' more, just because it is a nice thing to do.
5. Get another 50 sales in my Etsy Shop, well a bit far fetched but you never know....
6. Join a challenge on Flickr, and stick to it. I joined FAM, should be interesting. A good way to help with achieving No.5.
7. Blog at least 3 times a week, and get more followers in the process.
8. Go to the dentist, I hate the dentist....a lot.
I think that is it so far, I will see at the end of the year how many I have achieved!