9 April 2010

Out of the Kiln

Here are some new pieces out of the kiln and in my Etsy shop already.  A little collection of cherry blossoms.  I love them we have lots of cherry blossom tree's here where we live, so pretty.

I carved a little stamp and made this, the branch I made ages ago and was wondering what to do with it:

I then made some post earrings from the same tiny stamp:

Finally I made a bigger stamp to sit on its own on a necklace and this is the one I am going to be using for my EMC charms in copper with an additional bead component.

I hope you like them all :)

6 comments :

Carrie G said...

So pretty. I love cherry blossoms, very unique, well done!

Kim said...

Oh, I love cherry blossoms too & you've done such a lovely job w/ these! So cool how you've got them attached to the branch on that first necklace - it's a great idea & looks beautiful!

Pretty Things said...

Those are fantastic!!!

Not Just Handbags said...

Found you through craft forum love your jewellery! Elissa

Origami Jewellery said...

oh Wow!! So pretty....they are very delicate. I started using PMC sheet and got really into them!

PeculiarForest said...

Thank you everyone, I think I am going to work on a few more cherry blossom pieces also, I love them!