9 April 2010

Out of the Kiln

Here are some new pieces out of the kiln and in my Etsy shop already.  A little collection of cherry blossoms.  I love them we have lots of cherry blossom tree's here where we live, so pretty.

I carved a little stamp and made this, the branch I made ages ago and was wondering what to do with it:

I then made some post earrings from the same tiny stamp:

Finally I made a bigger stamp to sit on its own on a necklace and this is the one I am going to be using for my EMC charms in copper with an additional bead component.

I hope you like them all :)

5 comments :

Unknown said...

So pretty. I love cherry blossoms, very unique, well done!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love cherry blossoms too & you've done such a lovely job w/ these! So cool how you've got them attached to the branch on that first necklace - it's a great idea & looks beautiful!

Pretty Things said...

Those are fantastic!!!

Elissa - said...

Found you through craft forum love your jewellery! Elissa

PeculiarForest said...

Thank you everyone, I think I am going to work on a few more cherry blossom pieces also, I love them!