8 June 2009

York, haunted & charms!


I have just got back from my weekend away in York which was lovely, got to spend some time with Dom's son James which was nice. While we were in York we had lunch at "The Golden Fleece" pub which is supposed to be the most haunted Inn in York and dates back to 1503. I love watching ghostly programs like TAPS and most haunted which the Golden Fleece has been featured on so it was really exciting to have lunch there, didn't see anything though :(

On another note I am really excited to be involved in a charm swap with other members of the Etsy Metal Clay team. 24 people are involved so we are make 24 charms and then we all have a charm bracelet with a charm from each member. It is a great way to have a little piece of everyones work and I am really looking forward to the finished results so I will post updates on that project as I start making my charms.

No comments :