As promised here are a couple of pieces I finished this weekend. I am really happy how they turned out and I think my piercing skills are improving as well as my finishing skills!
First up is the bird on a branch piece which I blogged about earlier in the week saying it was my next challenge. My first attempt went wrong as I cut out a piece I wasn't supposed to so this time I planned my cuts and all went to plan.
I love that one!
Next is a cherry blossom which is slightly domed and I put in a rivet for the centre part of the flower, a very sweet and dainty piece. I am really loving the oxidized look on the copper and I think it gives the piece a lot more depth.
I hope you like them :)