25 February 2008

Trunkt


Cool Girl
Originally uploaded by caketopper
I got accepted on trunkt.com today. Apparently it is a website which is quite difficult to get into and and a lot of people have been rejected. I submitted my acrylic paintings only and got accepted to quite good news really. I havent done much polly clay work recently just my cake toppers. I thought I would start doing more paintings as its been a while since I last did any. The painting is acrylic on canvas 8 x 10 in size.

1 comment :

Katrina said...

Well done for being accepted on Trunkt - well deserved as your work shows!

I would like to tag you :)

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.