1 April 2011

Stuff I really, really want, part 2

I think I add things to my Etsy favourites everyday, there is just too many nice things out there!  I thought I would do my faves in jewellery this time around.

So this week first up are these super cute earrings from vickiorion.  I love the pink and green together, 2 of my favourite colours for sure.  Unfortunately they just sold :(
 Ruby & Zoisite Earrings by vickiorion

Next is this amazing charm bracelet from the etsy metal team.  The members who participated each made a charm for this piece which can also convert to a necklace.  Oh how I would love this :)
 Etsy Metal Charm Swap 6 Bracelet By the EtsyMetal Team

I love this quirky modern earrings by AntiGenre, very unique.
 Egg Earrings By AntiGenre

Finally, I LOVE this dog tag necklace by drakonaria and it's quote, how cute is the little chocolate and donut detail? love it!
Balanced Diet....By Drakonaria


3 comments :

chef jess said...

Love the balanced diet!

steufel said...

Oh my god, that bracelet is to die for!

Heather said...

Wow the charm bracelet is so cool!